Volunteers do not get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they are priceless. ~ Sherry Anderson.
We all have our own priorities in life that made us busy and forget some important matters that we need to attend to. It will also be difficult to look for time to volunteer. Amazingly, many of our parents and parishioners in our community find time from their busy schedules to volunteer to assist the school in many areas. We appreciate your help, and we pray that God Almighty will continue to bless you as you volunteer your time to the school. The value of volunteering is much deeper, much more fulfilling, and much more important in contributing to a healthy and vibrant community like Saint Helen School than money can ever measure.
Volunteer Information Sheet
- All Volunteers must create an account at www.Virtus.org and register for ‘Protecting our children live training.’
- All volunteers must be fingerprinted. Fingerprinting is at no cost to the volunteer.
How to register online and schedule an appointment for fingerprints.
- Go to fieldprintflorida.com
- Click on Schedule an Appointment
- Create an account if you a new user or log-in into your account. (valid E-mail needed)
- At the top right corner of this page, you can change language from English to Spanish.
- Create a password and security questions.
- Re-type the e-mail address used in the previous screen.
- Then click sign-up and continue
- Select reason for your fingerprint (fieldprint Code) under Reason For Finger printing.
- All Fieldprint codes are CASE SENTITIVE.