ST. HELEN CATHOLIC SCHOOL TUITION & FEES 2023-2024
GRADES PRE-3 $8491.00 Per Child ($849.10.00 per month)
GRADES 4-8 $8291.00 ($829.410 Per Child per month)
New Students Application Fee $55.00 Per Child (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Registration Fee: $255.00 Per Child (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- There are ten tuition payments.
- First payment August and last payment May.
- The Archdiocese of Miami requires that all fees be included in one tuition rate except for the annual Registration Fee. Tuition payments are made to a FACTS account through your checking or savings account. Parents are responsible for setting up their account. Tuition and scholarships in FACTS is entered on a per student basis.
- Each family is required to volunteer 20 hours during the school year. Or purchase supplies for classroom wish list.
Parents are responsible to submit volunteer hours or supplies to the school secretary.
HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
- Parent participation and support is expected for all Home & School meetings and functions.
- All parents are members of the H&SA. Fees are included in tuition.
- A Catholic student must present a copy of their Baptismal Certificate for our Sacramental Programs.
- All middle school students intending to receive a Sacrament must attend weekly Mass and Life teen meetings.
- Students receiving Sacraments must have their Mass card signed each week by the priest.
Celebrating the mass, they attend.
Every 4TH Sunday of the Month is All School Mandatory Mass. Students and
Families are expected to attend mass with no exception.