ST. HELEN CATHOLIC SCHOOL TUITION & FEES 2022-2023
GRADES PRE-3 $8141.00 Per Child ($814.10 per month)
GRADES 4-8 $8041.00 ($804.10 Per Child per month)
New Students Application Fee $50.00 Per Child (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Registration Fee: $200.00 Per Child (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- There are ten tuition payments.
- First payment August and last payment May.
- The Archdiocese of Miami requires that all fees be included in one tuition rate except for the annual Registration Fee. Tuition payments are made to a FACTS account through your checking or savings account. Parents are responsible for setting up their account. Tuition and scholarships in FACTS is entered on a per student basis.
HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
- Parent participation and support is expected for all Home & School meetings and functions.
- A Catholic student must present a copy of their Baptismal Certificate for our Sacramental Programs.
- All middle school students intending to receive a Sacrament must attend weekly Mass and Life teen meetings.
Students receiving Sacraments must have their Mass card signed each week by the priest celebrating the mass, they attend.
- Each family is required to 20 hours during the school year.
- Service hours can be earned by donating supplies to the school or your child’s classroom Teacher. If other options are needed, please contact the school office.
The raffle program is Saint Helen School’s major fundraising for the year therefore it is very important that each family sell at least $100.00 worth raffle tickets, failing to do so will result in additional charges being added to the family Facts account as an incidental bill.
Step Up for Students / Triple A
(Family Empowerment Scholarship)
Renewal and New families are strongly encouraged to complete their Step Up for Students or Triple A applications.
We are still giving you the opportunity to reduce your registration fee by 50% if you recommend new students to our school. Your name must appear on the application and the new student must be accepted and enrolled to receive a credit of 50% for one student registration per family.
Please return the Re-Registration Form to the school office as soon as possible to guarantee the enrollment of your child/children. Please note, your child's seat is not guaranteed if the fee is not in the FACTS account by March.